Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Wow - thank you Karie at the house of bledsoe for giving me the versatile blogger award!!!




Here are the rules:


Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!


So here are my 7 things

1.  In the first 2 years of our marriage we lived in - Mississippi, California, Florida, Illinois, and Virginia - my honey was in the Navy and attending alot of schools at that time.  As if you cannot tell!

2.  I love being at this point in my life where my girls are now my friends.  Don't get me wrong  - I still throw in the motherly advice, but they are old enough now that we all have some similar interests.

3.  My honey and I have been married 24 years in two weeks!!

4.  My night is not complete with out a cup of hot tea with my youngest.  It has become our tradition since she started college.

5.  I was born and raised in a small Mississippi town.  I am still a Southern girl at heart

6.  I love being at home with the house full of kids and the grandson.  It is the best "vacation" ever!!

7.  I am so proud to be a child of God.

So now I am off to tag 15 other bloggers!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Appreciate it! And your girlie down below is gorgeous! So is the project as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely award! It means so much to know others enjoy my blog! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you - I really enjoy your blogs!!

    And Janel - I think she is a cutie, too. But I may be a little biased!!

    ReplyDelete