Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Printable!!

Well I guess once I get started with something, I don't stop.  I just hope I do not "over-do" the printables.

I went back to The Blooming Homestead for another fall printable, broke out the last of my dollar tree frames

Unfortunately the dry brushing did not go as well.  This frame was so porous that the paint dried almost immediately and did not blend well.  So I will probably repaint it in the near future.  The way it is now looks a little patchy.  But the printable is gorgeous!!



Pictures totally do not do justice!!!  You should go to The Blooming Homestead and check out the real image.  There is subtle sheet music behind the wording.  Blotchy frame and all it makes me happy.

So again thanks to all the talented people that take the time to make and share these!

Happy DIY'ing
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I love that printable. I need to do some of those, they look so nice.

    ReplyDelete