Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An itty bitty tablescape

Have you seen all the beautiful tablescapes around blogland - wowza!!!  How fun it must be to sit at such a festive table!!

Unfortunately I am still too lazy casual to master the tablescape.  But our table does stay set for the Christmas season.  Just not to any major degree

Yep - that's it!!  But there is some sentimentality to my table.  Youngest daughter bought the silver table runner with her babysitting money one year.  She knew I would love it and drug her dad from store to store all over town until she found just the right one.  I love that memory

The salt and pepper shaker are gifts from a very dear friend.  She knows I love Christopher Radko and every year she buys a piece from his collection.  And the girls get one of his ornaments.


So there you have it - our very simple tablescape!

Hmmm... now I am hungry!!


Until next time!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment