Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally......

...... time to catch my breath!

My poor blog - I have neglected you so!  This holiday season was a whirlwind of activity here in the Hollow.  Between parties,dinners,church and lots of family time - I am still tired.  Literally.  I feel like I am still trying to catch up on rest.  Not to mention the craziest month ever at work!  Whew.

I now it is late, but now that I have spent 3 days taking down Christmas decorations  I still wanted to share some with you.

Foyer tree



Christmas Stairs




close up of garland on stairs



family room tree-filled with childhood ornaments

teen daughter's upstairs tree


Some of her upstairs wreaths



wreath I made a few years ago - still one of my favorites!


Looking down to foyer


Now that I have bored you with my after-Christmas Christmas pictures, I need to get back on schedule!

Until next time
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment